The Beamex MC4 is a documenting process calibrator. Instrument data can be sent from a computer to the MC4 and calibration results can be uploaded from the MC4 to a computer containing the Beamex CMX calibration software.
Being a multifunctional calibrator, the MC4 is suitable for calibrating various process parameters, such as pressure, temperature and electrical signals.
High accuracy is one of the important features of the MC4. A standard feature of the MC4 includes an accredited calibration certificate as proof of its accuracy. The correction coefficients of a PRT probe can be programmed into the MC4 to further improve temperature accuracy. The large graphical display, menubased multilingual user interface and full numerical keyboard make it easy to use.
- Communication with calibration software
- Using the MC4 together with a calibration software provides you with a complete documenting calibration system that produces calibration certificates automatically.
- All-in-one functionality
- The MC4 is a versatile calibrator with many different functions. There’s no need to take several different measurement devices to the field – the MC4 does the job.
- Accuracy guaranteed
- The MC4 is a highly accurate process calibrator. As a proof of this, each calibrator is delivered with a traceable, accredited calibration certificate.
- Calibration is quick and easy
- The large graphical display, menu-based multilingual user interface and full numerical keyboard make the MC4 quick and easy to use.