Our Code of Business Conduct is the foundation of how we safeguard compliance across our company. The Code enables our employees to promote a culture of ethics, based on compliance and leadership by example. We encourage our employees to speak up and look for guidance where needed, and to make sure that they have all necessary approvals for key decisions. This minimizes the risk of deviation from or violation of the guidelines set out in the Code of Business Conduct.
By communicating our Code of Business Conduct effectively, we guarantee an efficient and equitable workplace and a competent and considerate workforce.
Sonepar – Code of Conduct
Sonepar – Supplier Code of Conduct
Sonepar India – Code of Conduct
Sonepar – Equal Opportunity Policy
Statement: Conflict Minerals
As a member of the United Nations Global Compact, Sonepar is deeply committed to responsible sourcing: it condemns violence and human rights violations in the mining of conflict minerals.
Sonepar does not purchase raw materials as it does not manufacture any products. Yet, as the world leader in the B-to-B distribution of electrical products and related solutions and services, Sonepar is an influential player throughout its value chain.
As such, the Group expects its suppliers to:
- comply with the requirements of its Supplier Code of Conduct.
- source materials from conflict-free sources.
- comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- conduct relevant due diligence.
Sonepar has established a whistleblowing policy to provide a way for those who are aware of circumstances or behaviors which they believe, in good faith, could represent violations of Sonepar’s Code of Conduct, Supplier Code of Conduct, Policies and Procedures and/or applicable laws and regulations, to identify and share those concerns.
Sonepar’s Whistleblowing Policy is available in the Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual.
Who should I contact to raise an alert?
- Referring the matter to your manager is the preferred option.
- If you are uncomfortable sharing concerns with your manager, please contact Sonepar’s Human Resources Department (either at headquarter or local level) or the General Counsel’s Office.
- If you do not wish to interact with Sonepar’s personnel, you may use our confidential whistleblower reporting system available 24 hours a day, in 20 different languages
I want to contact the General
Follow up your concerns in Sonepar’s
(link is for concerns created prior to December 16, 2021)
I want to lodge/follow up an alert in
Sonepar’s alert system:
(Link is for concerns created after December 16, 2021)